The McClellan Conference Center
5411 Luce Avenue
North Highlands, CA
Join Mikuni at Sacramento’s 4th Annual Art of Beer event, bringing together the best craft beers, exquisite local food pairings and incredible art work. Every brewery has its own story, brought to life in the beers crafted there. We celebrate those stories through beer-inspired art accompanied by delectable food and great company.
- 36 Breweries and 4 cideries with unlimited 4oz tastings
- 10,000 Square feet devoted to the Brewer’s Experience, a new approach on experiencing your favorite brewery
- Unlimited food pairings premiere Sacramento restaurants
- 40+ art pieces made by brewers and reps for auction
- Fine Art Exhibition
- Music by JAZCAT Entertainment
Art of Beer is a fundraiser for Ales for Autism which organizes beer-centric events that raise money for autism research, support programs, and awareness efforts. Drink a Beer, Solve Autism. It’s a simple slogan that can go a long way. Visit their website to learn more.
SILENT BEER ART AUCTION: DRINK BEER, BUY ART, SOLVE AUTISM!
Bidding will take place from 6-9pm.
100% of the proceeds will benefit Ales For Autism.
Auction winners will be announced at 9pm.
Once tallies are in, the brewery whose art piece raises the most funds for Ales for Autism will be given the second annual Art of Beer Invitational Artist of the Year Award.
For more information, contact event organizers at email@example.com
Art of Beer flyer