Event Begins: August 11, 2014
Event Ends: August 17, 2014
Get Crafty with Craft Beers! Mikuni Davis is celebrating Davis Beer Week with specialty craft beers from Ballast Point and Russian River Brewing Company. Davis Beer Week is a 7-day citywide festival that attracts beer tourism and serves as a showcase for great beers, restaurants, pubs, and other businesses with ties to the craft beer community. A portion of beer sales will be donated to the United States Bicycling Hall of Fame! For more information about this organization, click here.
Ballast Point’s rotating draft beers:
- Dorado Double IPA- 10% ABV (immediately hooks you with a massive hop that’s both amazingly drinkable and balanced)
- Grunion Pale Ale- 5.5% ABV (gives off pungent summer fruit aromas and flavors with hints of pineapple, ripe cantaloupe, basil, cherry blossoms, spruce and grapefruit)
- Even Keel San Diego Session Ale- 3.8% (herbaceous with additional citrus aromas of lemon and grapefruit)
Russian River Brewing Company:
- Pliny the Elder Double IPA*- 8% ABV (16.9 oz. bottle, well-balanced with malt, hops and alcohol, slightly bitter with a fresh hop aroma of floral, citrus, and pine
- Very limited supply only!
*Guests are encouraged to follow Mikuni social media to find out when the beer is availableDavis Beer Week Flyer