Get Crafty with Craft Beers! Mikuni Davis is celebrating Davis Beer Week with specialty craft beers from Ballast Point and Russian River Brewing Company. Davis Beer Week is a 7-day citywide festival that attracts beer tourism and serves as a showcase for great beers, restaurants, pubs, and other businesses with ties to the craft beer community. A portion of beer sales will be donated to the United States Bicycling Hall of Fame! For more information about this organization, click here.
Ballast Point’s rotating draft beers:
- Dorado Double IPA- 10% ABV (immediately hooks you with a massive hop that’s both amazingly drinkable and balanced)
- Grunion Pale Ale- 5.5% ABV (gives off pungent summer fruit aromas and flavors with hints of pineapple, ripe cantaloupe, basil, cherry blossoms, spruce and grapefruit)
- Even Keel San Diego Session Ale- 3.8% (herbaceous with additional citrus aromas of lemon and grapefruit)
Russian River Brewing Company:
- Pliny the Elder Double IPA*- 8% ABV (16.9 oz. bottle, well-balanced with malt, hops and alcohol, slightly bitter with a fresh hop aroma of floral, citrus, and pine
- Very limited supply only!
*Guests are encouraged to follow Mikuni social media to find out when the beer is availableDavis Beer Week Flyer